|Levels of Cover
|Vehicle been broken into:
Emergency repair costs
What is covered:
We will help arrange and pay up to the amount shown in the benefits schedule for the following if there is damage to the insured vehicle caused by it being stolen or someone trying to steal it or your personal possessions, in continental Europe;
- a. temporary emergency repairs, or
- b. replacing parts if they are stolen or someone tried to steal them.
Important - What is not covered:
- a. any help or payment where there is no evidence of a forced entry into the insured vehicle.
- b. any help or payment where you do not get a police report within 24 hours of the event and send it to us.
- c. damage to paintwork or other accessories.
Please also refer to the general conditions and general exclusions applying to all sections.